Thursday, October 6, 2016

Mad for October

Whew what a fall, I have been busy preparing for a Madhouse ... yes a madhouse, Like literally.

Gacha Good's Madhouse event starts today and runs through October 31st, and I had a good bit of fun getting ready for it.


First, I working up two brand new Gachas, thanks to a friend for the ideas, I have two Harry Potter themed Gachas. One is strictly poses the other is rezable items, complete with wands you can display and even hold!



Next, exclusively for this event, I have a torn punkish dress. It was a new endevour for me and I am happy with how it turned out. It comes in fitmesh and mesh body sizes. I wil ltry to get a demo up soon if you are on the fence about the dress. It comes in 21 colors that can be changed with the HUD.



All of these can be found here.

Finally, which probably should have been first, I have released a group gift. It is a mermaid themed top and shorts that are fitmesh and mesh body compatible. Just activate your Faerietale Designs group tag, you can join the group at the store, and pay the gift box just inside the door of the store. More style will be available soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment