Sunday, November 13, 2016

Moving and Newness

Hello my lovelies,

If you haven't seen the group notices, the store has moved. We are now located in the Pretty Things shopping mall with a direct link here.

There will be a limited number of items at this location that will change out as I make new items, which will slow down now that my real life has decided to keep me extremely busy. All older items will be available on the marketplace for Cara's Closet and Rosey Posey.

I am also running a photo special through the end of the year, my normal rate for a full photo session is 1500$L, I am offering a hour long session, with 5 photos for 500$L, please message me in world @ Faerie Lindley to set up a time or more details!

Now onto the good stuff ...

If you missed the latest events, the Halloween outfit and torn dress are now both available at the in world and marketplace store. Links are included above to each and under the pictures. Bsre with me, this will be a long post with lots of awesome.



Get them here:
Fatpack
Heroes & Princesses
Mermaids



Get it here

Finally, several of my gachas are not available for purchase on the marketplace, each item is marked up a bit but you can still come play the gachas at the store if you would rather. Ride to the store is at the beginning of this post, the links to each gacha set is located below each picture.



The Galaxy Gacha - Dress and Shoes



The Spring Dress Gacha



The Fade Dress Gacha



Wand Hold Gacha



The Wizarding Gacha



The Mermaid Gacha

That's the end folks! Check back for more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment